1. Robin Hood Farm and Cottage has a no smoking policy throughout the buildings and we do not have a designated smoking area outside the house. You may smoke in the grounds, away from the buildings.
2. A deposit of 50% of the cost of your stay is taken at the time of booking, which is non-refundable unless stated otherwise at the time of booking and confirmed in writing. The balance of the cost of your stay will be taken on the day of check in.
3. Should guests wish to curtail their stay, they will still be liable to pay the full amount for all the nights originally booked.
4. No refund can be made if you decide not to take breakfast.
5. Check-in is ordinarily between 4.00p.m. and 7.00 p.m. If you anticipate arriving outside these hours, then please let us know as we can usually accommodate you, or in extreme circumstances we can give you details of how to access our key safe. Unless otherwise arranged, guests should be ready to leave their rooms by 10.30 a.m. Cottage check in is after 4.00pm and check out is by 10.00am.
6. No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room or cottage.
7. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct we consider detrimental to the comfort of others.
8. Robin Hood Farm Limited will not be liable for failure to comply with any terms and conditions of this agreement to the extent such compliance is prevented, hindered or delayed by any cause beyond its control including but not limited to fire, storm, explosion, flood, act of God, action or advise of any Government or Government Agency, shortage of goods, strike or lock-out, failure of supply of electricity, water or gas, gas leakage or water leakage.
9. Please take care with our facilities. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. Whilst we do not normally charge for minor damage, we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant. Failure to report damages to us may result in delays in repairs and inconvenience for subsequent guests. We reserve the right to charge an additional £50 for such incidents if unreported. If additional cleaning is required we also reserve the right to charge £50.
10. No liability shall be accepted by us for any loss or theft of, or damage to, the personal property of guests whether in the buildings or grounds of Robin Hood Farm or Cottage or any vehicle. No liability shall be accepted by the owners for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
11. Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have any complaint regarding the accommodation or if you find anything faulty which requires our attention. Due to the generally limited period of hire, it may not be possible to effect repairs during the period of hire.
12. Please ensure that you have your own travel insurance. We do not provide this.
13. The validity, construction and performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14. The parties agree that these terms and conditions are not enforceable by any third party under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act 1999).
15. No variation to these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties (or their authorised representatives)
16. These terms and conditions constitute the entire understanding and agreement between the parties and supersedes any previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and undertakings between Robin Hood Farm Limited and the Client whether written or oral, relating to the function.
17. Data gathered during the course of your booking may be held on computer. We execute appropriate protection of all personal information retained.
Robin Hood Farm Limited, Old Brampton Road, Baslow, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1PU
Registered No:10937547 VAT No:334 3992 85