Terms & Conditions
1. Robin Hood Farm has a no smoking policy throughout the buildings and we regret that we do not have a designated smoking area outside the house. You can smoke in the grounds, away from the buildings.
2. A deposit for one night’s accommodation or half the cost of your stay, whichever is greater, is taken at the time a booking is made. This can be fully refunded if you cancel at least one week prior to your planned visit. A cancellation notified less than a week before you are due to visit will result in any deposit paid being forfeited.
3. Should guests wish to curtail their stay, they will still be liable to pay the full amount for all the nights originally booked.
4. No refund can be made if you decide not to take breakfast.
5. Checking-in is ordinarily between 4.00p.m. and 7.00 p.m. If you anticipate arriving outside these hours, then please let us know. We are normally able to help you. Unless otherwise arranged, guests should be ready to leave their rooms by 10.30 a.m.
6. No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room.
7. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct we consider detrimental to the comfort of others.
9. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation, whether due to circumstances beyond our control or not, our liability shall be limited to a full refund of any payment received.
10. Please take care with our facilities. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. Whilst we do not normally charge for minor damage, we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant. Failure to report damages to us may result in delays in repairs and inconvenience for subsequent guests. We reserve the right to charge an additional £50 for such incidents if unreported.
11. No liability shall be accepted by us for any loss or theft of, or damage to, the personal property of guests whether in the buildings or grounds of Robin Hood Farm or any vehicle. No liability shall be accepted by the owners for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
12. Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have any complaint regarding the accommodation or if you find anything faulty which requires our attention. Due to the generally limited period of hire, it may not be possible to effect repairs during the period of hire.
13. Please ensure that you have your own travel insurance. We do not provide this.
14. Data gathered during the course of your booking may be held on computer. We execute appropriate protection of all personal information retained.