Birchin Edge Room Details
Our Birchin Edge room has a private garden with double doors onto a private outside decked eating area where breakfast can be served.
Birchin from £140 per night.
- An en-suite tiled wet room with a powerful shower*, heated towel rail, plenty of fluffy towels (hand, bath and bath sheet ), bathrobes, luxury toiletries including: shampoo, conditioner, shower and bath gel, hand wash & face cloths
- An extremely comfortable double bed ( 5ft wide ), made up with 300 count Egyptian cotton white bed linen. They are normally made up with duck down duvets, but we can supply synthetic bedding also
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Digital radio alarm with iPod Dock
- Free wireless internet access throughout the house
- A dressing table with make-up mirror and hairdryer
- Homemade cake or homemade biscuits
- A drinks tray with a teapot, cafetiere, mugs, water glasses, wine glasses, corkscrew, tea & herbal tea, instant and ground coffee
- Private garden with double doors onto a private outside decked eating area where breakfast can be served
* For guests who prefer a long soak after a day exploring there is also a further private bathroom.
Click here for information on Robin Hood Farm Cottage.